GOOD BYE!!!


You guys, I don't want to say this but I have to. I'm going to close this blog. Sorry I can't keep on this blog anymore. You know that I don't have so much time for this job and the site I often visit for the update mangas isn't free anymore. Therefore, I have to close this blog. Thanks for your support over the time.

Elley

Kare Wa Tomodachi


Title: Kare Wa Tomodachi
Manga Artist: Yoshioka Ririko
Length: 5vol (ongoing)
Yay, finally, this manga was released in China ^_^
Download




9 cm:

Anonymous said...

XD
I have already read vol 4 kwt and is starting to read vol 5, I have to say KwT is not simply just a shoujo manga. Its a shoujo with lots of twist. The mangaka has a very imagination span as she really goes out and gives us more twist, plots and surprises.

Elley said...

Well, excuse me.....are you a staff of Midnight Scans? No offence, I'm just curiuos.
You're right. This manga has lots of twist. It makes the story's more and more interesting but I don't like there're too many twist. It seems like the story's just around, around, around and..... around. I hope this manga ends soon.
PS: If you're really a leader/staff of Midnight Scans, I hope you do your best to give us awesome release ^^

Anonymous said...

Hm actually Ririko's twist are very refreshing, you can rarely find in "normal" shoujo manga as most their plots goes boy meets girl, boy chases after girl, boy gets girl and then the end. With KwT, Ririko is moving plots where no shoujo mangaka goes. Sometimes the way she sets up her plots reminds me of Harry Potter. I doubt she will end soon. As now the story has already thicken alot going pass the teen drama to an almost an adult mode. The reason why the manga is so captivating because of its twist. It fresh and not really used by the common mangaka(s).

neh elley don't get so urm scary, I am not here to do harm. Its just that your site has raws...I like so I am here...besides I couldn't pass up the chance to talk about kwt XD. We at Midnight Scans always try the best to give readers awesome releases ^_^

I do hope you will enjoy kwt, as I and the entire staff do.

Elley said...

I know Ririko's twist are refreshing. I was attracted by reading 99%cacao of her. It's very impressive. Now I hook on KwT. KwT's so popular (I saw many people join MS's channel to download KwT ^^) because of its plot with the twist but if it goes on with more twist, I'll fell boring with this manga. Then, I wonder how long Hiyori and Ren have to be separate, when they'll be together, blah blah blah. Waiting for the end is so tired >< Why does the plot remind you of Harry Potter? I think the plot of KwT reminds me of Ubukawa - Hajimete no Kare.
Ah, I like the end of vol 4. In the change-room, Ren hugs Hiyori tightly and said "Don't go". Oh, so sweet ^_^

You know what, I always wait for the brand new chapter of KwT from your group. Everyone, too.

Anonymous said...

>.> I know how crazy it can be when we release a chapter of kwt. Hence the staffs and I are actually afraid of mass releasing the manga even though we can actually pull it off (although at this we don't have the editors to do any mass releasing, hence we are doing it slowly).

I think maybe 3 more volumes (counting 4-6), hopefully they could actually work it out by volume 6. I really don't want to see Kotone becoming a "nice" girl T_T

You know, J.K.Rowling doesn't write according to how we imagine it would. Like if we think this will happen, Rowling will serve us a book full of surprises ^^

Although Ubukawa, is also one of our projects, but I haven't exactly gone through the raws xD.

Elley said...

Oh, about Kotone, I really really really hate her. She's a awful person >< I said that kind of thing with someone and she told me that because Kotone had something in her past. Oh boy T_T

Ah, now I can see the connection between KwT and HP. Both of them give readers beautiful surprises. I haven't read HP 7 yet. This time, I wanna watch the movie before reading the last book of this popular series ^^

KwT reminds me of Ubukawa because their stories are around >< The main boy and the main girl like each other but at first, they can't be together. Then, the girl go out with the best friend of the main boy, blah blah blah, so I think KwT and Ubukawa are same ^^

I'm glad that Ubukawa will be done by your group. The quality of your scanlation is awesome ^_^

I wanna help you guy but I have no idea about Japanese and Chinese and I just know a little about cleaning and typesetting. Sorry I can't help ><

Anonymous said...

Well I think, both Kotone and Mizuno will be the main trouble for Hiyori and Karen's relationship. Will Karen and Hiyori's relationship be back to lovey dovey is hard to say as vol 6 has indicated alot of stuff xD which I won't say here. At this moment, Mizuno is no longer the nice boy in my eyes, and I truly think the author should just murder him off xD.

I am glad you saw my point between kwt and hp connection...

For Ubukawa, my jp tl is crazy over it XD, she has been going ohh and ooh over it and refusing me the spoilers xD

We strive to have best quality we could provide for readers, so they can enjoy reading comfortably... *_* you know cleaning and typesetting *smirks evilly* You should come give it a shot at cleaning or typesetting xD. Since we really have alots projects here there.

I should stop spamming here ^^;; sorry for the spams eheh

Elley said...

eheheheheh, luck that you didn't say anything about vol6 ^^ If you did, I were curious >_< I've been waiting for the vol 5-6. Hope Chinese sites will scan them soon ^o^ ( Of course, I still wait for your scanlation )
Uhm......I just like Mizuno when he was in middle school. At that time, he was so cute ♥ but now, I don't like him. The Mizuno now and Kotone are the same: bad person. And about Kotone, I don't like her from the beginning and I hate her now even though she had something in her past. At this time, I don't like Ren. He's too "nice" to make Hiyori cries. I hate that kind of guys. He doesn't know just only him can make the girl whom he love is happy? What a "smart" guy Ren is ><.
The drawing of Ririko is cute but I don't like she draw the form of boys u_u When I looked at Ren was ........ naked ( ehem.....not evil meaning (-_0), oh boy, bad form >_<

I'm not good at cleaning or typesetting. I just know a little how to do something like that and I'm so diffident about my skill.

Ah, you know what, I like your "smirks evilly" ^o^. I always use that smile with my friends to ask them do something for me, heheheh *evil smile*. You and I have the same smile, right? *lol*
If you wanna spam here, go ahead. I always recieve spams from my friends. They spam so much in my mail box, so spamming's not a big trouble to me.


PS: I visited your site yesterday and uhm.....you know what, I already read so much manga which is in your upcoming and future projects ^^ Wow, I can't believe I could get so much manga to read ^^ Oh, how lucky I am *happy*

Anonymous said...

thx for sharing...

Post a Comment